This is the process each audiobook transitions through on the way from Audible to my listening ears.
- Purchase more books on Audible than I possibly have time to listen to.
- Download and convert to .mdb format using OpenAudible.
- Automatically import into my “Audiobook” library (as Music) using Plex. Add to a series playlist if relevant.
- Download to my iPhone using Prologue.
- Mark as reading in Goodreads - if I’ve already read the book, apply to the book record and add to “Read and Listen” shelf. This keeps all readings of a book together.
- Apply headphones to head, or sit in car with CarPlay.